Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Just give me what I want and nobody gets hurt. . .

Time for honesty. With myself and with whoever maybe reading. I'm a terribly insecure person. It is kind of a dichotimy with me. I make friends easily, I'm intelligent(both book and common sense), and for the most part people like it when I'm around. Or atleast they haven't told me otherwise. I'm not arrogant, I don't think I'm the smartest, definitly not the strongest, fastest, or best looking. I am me and for the most part I am content to be me.

However, I'm can and will second guess myself and do so often. The great news I had last post doesn't seem as shiny and great right now. Maybe it is just me being impatient, it wouldn't suprise me, but. . . Sometimes deep friendships just don't happen the way you'd expect them to.

I guess we will see.