Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Day 9

Ok, apparently this project can be derailed by a simple three day weekend. For what it is worth, I didn't do much of anything, but sleep, over the weekend. This simply irks me because of the amount of things I should have been doing. From reading, to writing, to cleaning up my office, to cleaning up the house. I did start getting my main computer back online and I'm almost finished with it, just have to reload all the security patches and such.

So for all of you coffee lovers out there I have found a pretty decent way of making iced coffee. It does involved about 12 hours of prep time though. Generally speaking you make the coffee in your preferred method and add sugar to taste while it is hot. Then you place it in the refrigerator to cool for a few hours. Once it is cool mix it with milk over ice for a cool caffeine fix on those hot summer days. By pre-cooling the coffee you eliminate the watering down that happens when you pour hot coffee over ice.

Just a little tip from the Matman.